Frequently Asked Questions:
Pine Village welcomes guests from Mid-March to New Years.
What is your minimum stay period?
Three nights or longer for both the Breezeway and Bear Lodge
Do you rent to hunters?
Yes, however, hunting on Pine Village property is not available due to people visiting on the grounds and our dogs. Fishing is available along the Little Pine Creek on Pine Village property; approximately 3/8 mile of waterfront.
Bear Lodge Rates: based on 8 people
Sunday-Thursday: $300 per night; $20.00 for each additional person
Friday and Saturday: $325 per night; $20.00 for each additional person
Weekly rate: $1800; $75 for additional people
Breezeway Rates: based on 4 people
$135 per night ($15.00 per person beyond 4)
Weekly rate: $800; $60 per person for a week.
Do you require a deposit?
Yes, one-half the rental fee is due at the time of your reservation. Balance will be due upon your arrival. Deposits will be returned if dates are rebooked; 10% booking fee will be retained.
Do I have to book online?
NO, you can also book by calling Mary Jo at 570-753-8223 or 814-360-4690.
What type of payment do you accept?
We accept payment in cash, Master Card or Visa credit cards. Deposits can be made by check if notified at the time of the reservation. Payment in full is expected at time of check-in. All reservations are subject to PA State tax (6%).
When is check-in/check-out?
Cabin check-in is 4 p.m., checkout is 12 noon; early check-in (any time after 1 PM) can be requested. If facilities can be ready, we try to accommodate early check-in requests.
What is your policy on extra guests?
Cabins have listed sleeping capacity. Please verify the number of people in your group when making your reservations. A few friends or family members are welcome as day time visitors; however, we ask that you not plan family reunions or other large group functions. Little Pine Creek State Park has many pavilions for those special events. If you have family or friends who are a part of your group and will be visiting daily and then going home to stay at night; one-half of the extra person daily or weekly fee will be charged.
Are pets allowed?
Good question. Well behaved dogs are permitted. They must be under the control of owner. Please request permission at the time of making reservation. Dog breed and social behavior are important to us since we have 3 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels who love to visit. All other pets need to be approved before reservation can be confirmed. No cats will be permitted.
1. Dogs must be healthy upon arrival; must be up to date with vaccinations. Bring a copy of vaccination certificate.
2. Dogs must be under control of owners at all times; on leash or obedient to commands. If dogs are off leash, which is fine, they must be "other dog" friendly. We have 3 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels that we walk on the loop at least twice daily which passes by Bear Lodge. They are walked off leash.
3. Dogs must be house broken. Puppies/dogs that you know have accidents in the house are not permitted.
4. You must clean up after your dog and dispose in the garbage or in the woods well off the walking path and lodge yard.
5. If your dog is accustomed to resting on the furniture or sleeping in bed with you, we ask that you bring appropriate throws to protect the furniture and beds.
6. Dogs cannot be left unattended in the cabin unless they are crated during your time away.
Can we bring tents, a camper, or an RV/Motor home? NO
NOTE: Cabins are fully furnished for cooking and eating. Bed linens are provided but you must bring your own towels and toiletries.