What guests have enjoyed about their stay at Pine Village:
- Everything-- the solitude, the scenery, and cabin;
- Creek frontage, quiet but not far from stores and attractions, the AC in 100 degree temp;
- Great location for creek swimming; the Breezeway had everything we needed;
- Solitude, listening to the creek, luxury of staying in a remodeled cabin;
- No leashes needed for dogs and good walking along trail along the creek;
- Peaceful, relaxing and wonderful; God sure did give us awesome nature to view;
- Great fishing right out your door;
- The scenery, the quiet, the seclusion, sitting by the fire at night and listening to the water and star gazing.
What our guest see at Pine Village:
Turkeys, deer, ducks, bald eagles, blue herons, turtles, crayfish and minnows, bugs, big rainbow trout, chipmunks, toads, river otter, hummingbirds, songbirds….most wildlife found in the Pine Creek Valley area.